Construction Updates – June 2022
Update as on 5th June, 2022
Phase 1 OC received! (Till 39th floor)
% mentioned above is the current demand due as per the construction linked payment schedule
|Tower Name||Floor Details||Detailed Updates|
Tower raft – 100% completed
Podium raft-100% completed.
Basement – B1 complete, LG complete, UG complete.
Extended Podium of west & south side in Tower A – 100% RCC completed upto Podium 8th Slab.
Center core CC completed till 58th floor.
|Phase 1 OC received
P1 to P8 podium floors completed, typical floor for 9th to 47th floor completed, 48th level slab work in progress.
Center core area casting completed up to 54th floor (Tower area).
South & west side balance podium civil work up to P8 completed.
Drop off Area – 100% RCC work completed upto B1 top UG level. UG to P3 level triple height entrance area casting completed 100%.P4 & P7- In 100% area slab casting done, P8 level- RCC work in progress.
1) Block work & Gypsum- 9th to 39th floor completed excluding flats on hold. 40th above block work started.
2) Fire fighting -Typical level -9th to 39th floor completed excluding flats on hold. Work in progress on Podium levels – 85% completed.
3) Flat Toilet waterproofing work – 9th to 39th floor all flats work completed.
4) External Painting Single coat – 9th to 39th floor completed for flats No 3,4,7,8; 9th to 38th floor completed for flats 1&2, Flat No. 5 & 6-9th to 39th floor work in progress.
5) Lift Installation & Commissioning – For LW1 A & B , LW2 A & B – Commisioning completed.LW3 A B C & LW4A erection started
6) Plumbing Downtakes – PVC SWR downtake completed for 9 to 39th floor, water supply riser completed for 9 to 39th floor, branch connection work completed for 9 to 39th floor. Podium level down take work in progress. For All kitchen ducts – 9th to 29th floor completed. 29th to 38th floor work in progress.
7) False ceiling-Lobby Area- Sheet fixing completed from 9th to 39th floor.
8) Lobby Area flooring-9th to 39th floor completed.
9) HVAC work – Copper piping 9th to 39th floor completed in lobby area.
10) Servant toilet tile work – 9th to 38th floor completed.
11) Typical Lobby Dado work- partly completed on each floor for 9th to 39th floor.
12) Electrical conduiting & Choke up clearing work – 9th to 42nd floor completed.
13) Marble Flooring-9th to 39th Floor sold flat work in progress.
14) Window Installation: All elevation work completed 94% for 9 to 39th floor.
15)Internal Railing Work-9th to 39th Floor work in progress, 96% completed.
16) External railing work: 20 – 39th floor work 95% completed.
17) Podium level internal painting in progress.
18) Podium P1 To P7 area flooring screed work in progress.
19) South side ground parking area development in progress, West side road work in progress.
20) Internal road for customers from Fit-out possession is completed.
21) Tower A both staircase finishing is in progress.
22) Typical lobby light fitting installation completed and in operation.
23) UG level triple height main entrance lobby work started.
24) P8 level amenity area and landscape area finishing work started at site.
26) Project water main supply line work completed 100%, building water distribution system commisioned.
26) Fit out possession started at site, client fit out interior work at site in 18 flats
27) Project water main supply line work completed 100% . Building water distribution system commissioned.
Tower raft -100% completed.
Basement – B1 complete, LG to P2 complete, STP installation work in progress .
|Micropile of 300 mm dia of Tower B completed and caping beam work is completed.
Tower B upper level rock anchoring work in west line completed & North line upper level and lower level is completed.
North side and west up to 2nd level of Rock Anchor guniting work completed.
Raft, Basements 1,LG level, UG level, P1 to P8 level -100% RCC completed, service 1st floor completed, 10th & 11th floor RCC work in progress.
Refer your friends to a home at Monte South and get rewards worth up to 1% of the new purchase. Your friend receives a discount of 0.5% on the new flat. It’s a win-win!